Cookies are active. Find out more
Current Size: 100%
• You need around 20 minutes to complete the form. Once you have started the form you will need to complete it in one session, so before you begin, please make sure you have any relevant information to hand (for example names, dates, information about the suspect, and details of how any money was lost).
• Action Fraud refers all fraud crime cases and information on fraud to the National Fraud Intelligence Bureau. This is run by the City of London Police - the lead force for fraud in the UK.
• Please be aware that each report cannot be investigated individually, although the information you provide will aid the police in building up a national picture of fraud.
We need to check that Action Fraud can take your report
1. Does the fraud you are reporting involve benefits, tax or a passport application?
2. Did the fraud take place in the UK, with the victim based in the UK?
If you have previously made a crime report with us and have additional information you would like to add you can:
Follow Action Fraud on Pinterest Subscribe to Action Fraud on YouTube Follow Action Fraud on Twitter Like Action Fraud on Facebook